Friday, August 21, 2009

Becoming Great

I am, you are, we are responsible.
Through choice and action
We design and build
Our lives.

I am, you are, we are creative.
Through active and purposeful intent
We bring our light
Into the world.

I am, you are, we are receptive.
Through our faith, hope, and love
We grow in our understanding,
Wisdom, and personal power.

I am, you are, we are what we believe.
Through our vision,
Goals and objectives
We pursue and persevere
In our dreams and aspirations.

I am, you are, we are becoming.
Through fostering,
Caring for, and
Nourishing others
We become great and
Eternally one with the ways of heaven.

I am, you are, we are great people.
Through working with superior people
We bring all people to the way of greatness.

by John E Spriggs
8/14/2007

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This could be used in a Commencement Ceremony....
I sure!!!! svl